- Posted: September 19, 2010 at 8:41 am
- 2 Comments
On the last article, I mentioned that the ICC’s website has blog section that can be used by members to write their interest and let others to discuss it.
In this article, I will explain about how to write an article into ICC’s blog.
- Posted: June 15, 2009 at 9:59 am
- Comments Off
Welcome to Indonesian Canadian Congress blog. Use this blog to express your mind and let others know it and give you their though about it.
This blog is open for all ICC members.
How to make an account to write in this blog?
Follow these steps if you want to make an account to write here:
- Register yourself by using the Log in link on the grey bar near the top of this page, then on the login page displayed, click the Register link near the bottom of the login box. Once registered, you become a “Subscriber” member of the ICC blog. You will not be able to write anything yet, but you can write a comment for any blog posted here.
- Tell us that you want to write an article on the blog by sending email through our contact page. If your request is accepted, we will change your account from “Subscriber” into “Contributor”, and notify you by email about the change. A contributor will be able to write an article on the blog, but the publication is subject of editorial approval.
- Now, you will be able to write an article in ICC blog.