- Posted: March 29, 2013 at 10:21 am
- No Comments
Following up last ICC Angklung announcement, we are happy to annunce that we will have first Angklung group meeting next Saturday April 6 2013. Everyone is welcome to join youth or adult as we will assemble the group the best we can.
Please register your interest to join via contact@indonesiacanada,org or directly to ibu Edith Rachmadhanny email@example.com to ensure we have enough space and time to accommodate.
Everyone is welcome and for further detail please contact ibu Edith.
- Posted: February 15, 2013 at 12:40 pm
- No Comments
Dear Indonesian Canadian Community
February mid week is here already, time goes fast. As you are most aware we will have our anniversary coming up. We will have it with not only AGM but also with talent and fund raising “From Within”.
Therefore It is with great pleasure that we invite you to the ICC annual general meeting and 8th ICC Anniversary on Saturday 23 February 2013. Here is the detail venue and time invitation
We have prepared evening full of activities while we are connecting with each other loving Indonesian Canadian community. Some of the program includes
Bazaar and Food Galore – Coordinated by ibu Retty H (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Bazaar donated from the kitchen of the community 100% proceed will go to flood victim in Indonesia
- Food ordering from the well known Chef supporting ICC activities (please contact ibu Retty by Tuesday 19 February 2013 to order) with the following menu (subject to change) – minimum 10% will go to ICC Fund
- Somay Bandung (Dumpling) $ 10/box
- Gudeg Kumplit (Gudeg “Jackfruit” complete meal) $ 13/box
- Lupis Potong (Glutinuos Rice) $ 5/box
- Mie Tek-tek (Fried Noodle) $ 7/Box
- Empe-empe (Famous Palembang Apps or Meal) $ 8/box
- Sambel Goreng Tempe Cabe Ijo (Tempeh with green pepper chili sauce) $ 10/box
- Food potluck for our dinner – please contact ibu Retty for detail
- Cake for ICC Anniversary
Annual General Meeting
- ICC Board and Executive Notes
- ICC Activity and Financial Report
- General Election (as needed)
- Member Discussion “From Within”
Talent and Enntertainment – Coordinated by ibu Susi (email@example.com) and ibu Chicka (firstname.lastname@example.org) – please contact any of them of you want to showcase your talent, some of the confirmed performer:
- Cultural dance : KBRI staff children
- Sing and Dance by Nico (son of Bpk Tigor and ibu Cicilia Rusdiharini)
- Sing by Bpk. Dino Fikri
- Instant Batik fashion show
- Family Games (as tme permit)
- Gifts and Prizes
I hope you are able to accept this invitation and we look forward to meeting with all of you.
- Posted: October 19, 2012 at 12:23 pm
- Comments Off
Salam, May you are all in good health condition.
Let me start my email with thank God and congratulation for very successful participation at IFF and Talent Show festival. I also want to convey the gratitude and high appreciation from Event Organizer Manager also from Event vice Manager for our participation and show of community and professionalism.
Our performances were very well received and cheered. Led by ibu Enny, Dharma Wanita coordinated the performance of Saman Dance carried over by son and daughter of KBRI staff Anisha Akhyar, Lubna Moeljawan, Sami Moeljawan, Musa Moeljawan, Farhan Taufik, Zaki Taufik, Nico, Romano Sugianto, Cleo Sugianto and Immanuel Swasono . On the second performance Imad Rehman showcased his orator skill and impress the attendance with theme “Being the youngest in the family”. Their performance were applauded and enjoyed by everyone who were in attendance.
I personally thank you to everyone who volunteered, who attended and supported ICC through donation and prayer so that we can fully participate in fund raising event organized by Youth Yemen and HCI for medical aid in Yemen via HCI.
My utmost appreciation to trio organizer ibu Susi, Ibu Soesi and ibu Iis led by ibu Susi as ICC-IFF Event Manager to plan, prepare and coordinate this event from getting the info, spreading and collecting donations and participation, keeping tab and document, but also they were preparing food, cooking for donation food, servicing table, cleaning and closing after the event and so much other detail work to make this event successful.
I am thankful for generous contribution from trio family members of Indonesian community(all are member of ICC and Indonesian Muslim in Ottawa) in Montreal and Ottawa which donate initial $500 to allow us securing 2 tables for our participation in this festival without using organizations funds which then increase execution motivation to move forward.
I also appreciate the volunteer for food tables servicing that greet customer with respect, polite and smiles to make the food selling a great success and able to collect net sale of almost $600 with almost no left over food behind. This team is play a key role to show Indonesia warm-hearted, friendly neighborly and graciously displayed by ibu Retty, ibu Nina, ibu Iis, ibu Meta, ibu Shelly, ibu Soesi and mbak Sara.
Off course the tables will be empty without generous donation from member of community in Ottawa and Gatineau. I acknowledge the donation and vendor participation from (I apologize if I miss any)
- Dharma Wanita member ibu Enny Suprio, ibu Devi Akhyar, ibu Lies Hikmat Moeljawan has donated Rendang, Bihun Goreng and Lapis Beras.
- Indonesian community member:
- food donation by ibu Retty Hendarna (Fried Rice and Noodle), ibu Emmy (Nasi Uduk), ibu Nelly Fikrie (Karedok), ibu Edith (Putri Salju), ibu Iis (Es Blewah and Balado Telur), and ibu Susi (Bakso, Ayam Goreng, Scramble Egg, Lalapan and condiment).
- Food vendor by ibu Sidik (Lumpia), ibu Iis (Fried Banana and Lapis), ibu Susi (Panada), ibu Meta (Ketan) they also donated some of their proceed as well as contribution to ICC funds.
- Art Craft vendors’ ibu Minda, Ibu Lis Bordt, ibu Emmy and ibu Nur has also participated and contributed to ICC funds.
Equally very importance is the attendance of all levels of our community and these participations is also impressed the organizer as the community which are able to support each other as well as support other community and people in need all over the world. In this regard I want to thank everyone who attended the festivals and I acknowledge the support of:
- Indonesian Embassy staff led by pak Suprio, ibu Cicilia, pak Hikmat,pak DIon pak Taufiq, pak Sugianto, pak Akhyar, pak Erwin with their families including ibu Sulistyo to come and cheer on the festivity. Apologize if I am miss anyone.
- Indonesian community member and family from all over Cornwall, Gatineau, Ottawa, Orleans, Kanata and surrounding area. I personally thank you to each of you which I can’t name one by one. Not to forget four well known photographers in our community pak Robert, pak Dino, pak Kentus and ibu Soesi, thank you all
I pray to God Almighty to reward and more for all generosity and prayer from all community members support while kindness and goodness will flourish within us Indonesian community in Canada.
To the end I would like to summarize ICC at IFF fund raising result as follow:
- Donation for 2 tables: $500
- Net proceed of donated food: $639.25
- Gross sale of donated foods $639.25
- Cutlery disposable cost $35.00
- Raffle ticket deduction $10.00
- Net Proceed: $639.25 – $35.00 – $10.00 = $594.25
- Vendor Contribution – $97
- Food vendors : $34
- Art Craft Clothing: $63
I have paid the $500 prior to the festival and after the festival as we decided during ICC meeting that net proceed from food donation will be split evenly between ICC and IFF/HCI and to that effect we have $594.25 divide by 2 as $297.125 and round up to $300 donated to IFF/HCI. So we have donated $800 to the cause at this event. Receipts are available here http://www.indonesiacanada.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/ICC-at-IFF.pdf
Remaining of funds $594.25 – $300 = $294.25 plus vendor contribution of $97 to the total of $391.25 will be placed to ICC funds.
Again thank you for all support and apologize for any shortcoming or misunderstanding. Hopefully we can work and have fun together again in the future events as one best community in Canada.
ICC at IFF International Food Festival 2012 – 14 October 2012 1PM – 8PM
- Posted: October 11, 2012 at 9:35 am
Canada Day Celebration
- Posted: June 19, 2012 at 10:32 pm
ICC Picnic Together at Vincent Massey Park June 16, 2012 10AM – End
- Posted: June 10, 2012 at 11:46 am
Thank You, Indonesian Night 2012 is a success
- Posted: May 27, 2012 at 8:31 pm
Indonesian Night 2012 – Friendship in Harmony
- Posted: April 14, 2012 at 6:56 am
Loading data, please wait...